Even though we'd open the doors today to eat in diners if we could, we're hopeful that the new government roadmap out of this MAD MAD time will stick and we can welcome you all back as soon as possible!
We'll update you further when our reservations are open for the shops with outdoor seating, and then again when all of the shops can finally open their doors properly again!
The safety of our customers & teams is crucial so we’ve made some changes to allow for government guidelines & recommendations. Please understand that we’re learning to navigate our way through this in real time, just like you.
We’ve really tried to bring about these changes yet still ensure you have the best Patty & Bun experience. See below some of these changes, If you have any feedback, it will be greatly received.
- We’ve removed some of the tables to allow for the 1m+ distancing.
- QR coded menus will be available on each table along with single use menus if needed.
- Cutlery & sauces will also be made available upon request.
- Hand sanitisers will be placed for customer use throughout the restaurants.
- Enhanced Hygiene training for all of our staff.
- Booking slots have been extended to allow for safe arrivals/departures between bookings and so tables can be cleaned down thoroughly.
If you feel unwell or show any symptoms, please stay home.
We are cashless from now on so please ensure you have a debit/credit card to pay.
Please ensure everyone arrives at the same time if you’re meeting with friends/family.
Please wait at the door to be seated. This allows us to clean the table from the previous guests and to stem the flow of traffic in the restaurant.
Be patient. This is new territory for us all & we’re doing all we can to bring the Patty love to you once again!
BIG LOVE ❤️